Monday, February 4, 2008

iMac

my iMac died out on me half a year ago, and since then i was in denial to believe that i lost more than half of my past art work / personal pictures.

yes, i could've brought it in to techroom and tried getting it fixed there long time ago. funny thing is, every time i walked pass techrom to go to my weekly private pilates session, i had absolutely no desire to deal with it. What if techroom spent a week trying to fix my iMac while i waited in false hope, and then called me later to tell me they can't fix it? that my assumption for everything lost is thereby confirmed? i would lose the power of having false hope. and hope, itself in its context, is a very dangerous thing to lose.

and sometimes, i would rather not know.


so much for losing what's gone and so much for what's left of it.

No comments: